Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hello, everyone!! It has really been a crazy week! One employee quit, but I shed no tears. I hired two new employees. My kids called me a million times at lunch while my District Manager (D.M.) and the two owners were there! I was ready to throw my cell phone in the trash! We are still trying to catch a thief in our store. It won't be pretty when we do catch him/her!! Example, that's all I'm going to say!!

My husband, Charles, and I are looking forward to this coming weekend. It's our fourteenth anniversary, and his mom's keeping the girls and we're getting out of Dodge for a couple nights!! I am so looking forward to some desperately needed R & R!! His mom is my angel!! Charles and I would not be together today if it weren't for her! She is amazing and has never been negative towards me. She has always listened and stood behind us, no matter what we chose to do. It is very seldom to have an in-law that treats you like one of her own kids. This is one thing I'd never expected from a mother-in-law! Especially when you hear all the horrible stories about them when you're growing up. My mom complained about her in-law but, I know her and I understand why. If she were my mother-in-law, I would complain, too!!

Just a thought....It's funny how quickly life passes you by when you're just busy living!!

'Til next time,
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment