Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Time flies when you have important things to do. Then, if you're as lucky as I am, you just might get called in to work amidst all the things you must get done today!! I had Thursday off of work, but that was because I was in a manager's meeting all day. It was a very informative meeting, but it sure felt like it took forever!! I was exhausted when I left there, and I still had to stop by the store to put in a truck order for Monday! I am not complaining, though. I do love my job and the people I work for, well, I am blessed to have them in my life! They amaze me. I have had many bosses, but none compare to these two wonderful ladies. They go above and beyond to make sure that I am able to fully do my job without any complications, and they are always thinking of me. They call me just to see if I am doing okay. The District Manager, over me, she is a blessing, too! She has not left me hanging one time wondering how to do something right. She comes by to make sure I am okay and she calls to make sure I don't need anything. If it weren't for these three ladies, I would not be so happy to come in to work everyday! And, I cannot forget my Assistant Manager! She sure helps me keep my ducks in a row. I don't know where I'd be without her! She is amazing, too!! I know you're wondering why I am telling you this? Well, so often, we over look the people in our lives who do little things, but make us feel so cared about, loved, and wanted. When we overlook them, we overlook a big part of ourselves. The ones who make you are the ones who really care about you as an individual.

Talk to ya later~
Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment