Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hey, class, don't know what happened, but it won't let me do anything on my other blog, so I just created a new one..hope this don't throw anyone off!

This week has been quiet a challenge for me. I had to do my employee scheduling for the week and ended up doing it three times. We have so many people who can only work certain hours, and, for the most part, they limit it to three to five hours. Not much for me to schedule them. One of the owners had to help me out by doing a little revising, but we now have a schedule set in motion for the week. I just hope we don't blow payroll. I am excited about school being out! My girls are so tired of the school scene and want the summer to begin!

We had planned to vacation in Colorado this year, but since I started the new job, I am just looking forward to a couple days on the lake swimming and fishing! That's so much fun, except my oldest one hates fishing. She is a girly-girl and even breaking a sweat kills her!! When we went to Hot Springs, Arkansas, we decided to go hiking--up the largest mountain in the town. Two feet up that mountain and I thought I was going to have to carry that child!! She's funny!!

Well, I will holler back some time this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment